When we heard the news, we couldn’t believe it!
When Behr announced Breezeway as the 2022 Color of the Year we instantly knew this soft, watery aqua/teal color was a wonderful match with our Lobster Rope Doormats designed for the outdoors.
Inspired by the natural sea glass found on beaches, Breezeway is described as a fresh silvery green tone with cool undertones. It evokes feelings of coolness and tranquility while embracing a sense of renewal and sparking creativity. Breezeway is a wonderful match for any of our Seafoam rope doormats!
Set the tone for a relaxing home and create a sense of serenity starting at your entryway our 7 top picks to pair with Breezeway:
1. Seafoam, crisp nautical navy blue and beachy teal draws the eye of any ocean lover to this nautical rope doormat.
2. A cool, refreshing upgrade to your front door, this Navy, Green and Seafoam rope doormat from Maine is as calming as it gets.
3. This outdoor mat in Teal, Yellow and Seafoam adds a pop of color and brightens up your space for a statement-making home.
4. This Navy, Light Blue, Seafoam front door mat lends an undeniable coastal charm to your entrance.
5. Bursting with personality, this Lobster Rope Doormat in Teal, Navy and Seafoam brings a cheerful, high-energy vibe.
6. Echoing the sea, sand and sky, these cheery hues blend beautifully in our Beachy Vibes front door mat.
7. Fresh and welcoming, our Beachy Vibes rope mat comes in another color combo that effortlessly brings the beach to you.
Check out our full Outdoor Doormat Buying Guide for more tips on buying the perfect outside doormat: