Vibrantly printed on artist-grade canvas and stretched onto hard, high-density wood these nautical signal flags provide a pop of color in your office, living room, dining room and more. Maritime signal flags were used for ships to communicate to other ships, or to shore before 2-way radios. Spell out your name, favorite phrase, or just mix and match the flags you like the best.
Some of our favorite uses:
- Pair 2 rows for a vibrant "headboard"
- When you need a splash of color to complete a bookshelf, 1 or 2 together always do the trick
- Monograms in kid's rooms
- Over an entry way - spell our your last name
- For that odd shaped wall or to accent a lone piece of furniture. These colorful canvases always draw in the eye.
- Add a coastal color accent to your all-white kitchen
- Great for small powder rooms
Feature a scratch-resistant UV coating and high-quality acid-free ink. Available in two sizes: 12" x 12" and 16"x 16" with frame thickness of 1.25". Materials include poly-cotton blend canvas, hard wood fiberboard, and plastic frame. Clean with a damp cloth or gently vacuum to remove dust.